Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm not a cougar, but I play one on tv...

I saw this today on a totally unrelated post, and I just couldn't stop laughing.

I'm not real keen on the whole cougar concept. Although I have to admit, it could probably be worse. Hyenas, for example. Or armadillos. And absolutely no one wants to be a snapping turtle...you get the picture.

Personally, I think we all need to stop lying about being younger than we are, and go as far as possible in the opposite direction. Yes, in fact, I look AMAZING for 62!

Of course, one does run the risk that someone will actually believe that you are, in fact, 62. Oops.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are there cougars that go for older men? are they available in pet stores?

Tuesday said...

Define older...

Anonymous said...

older than you, but younger than 62?